The scientific name of Viagra is Sidenafil Citrate and it is mainly used for taking care of pulmonary arterial hypertension and erectile dysfunction. Viagra mainly works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of blood vessels in some specific parts of the body. In the majority of the cases, Viagra works perfectly and it is capable of changing the lives of people for better.
There is another brand of Sidenafil, which is Revatio and it is also used to treat the pulmonary arterial hypertension while improving the capacity of exercise in men and women. One should not consume Viagra and Revatio at a time until and unless the doctor says so.
Few more facts on Viagra:
1. Viagra was designed initially for treating angina pectoris and hypertension
2. This medicine is not beneficial for treating penile dysfunction
3. Viagra pills are of diamond shaped and are blue in color
How to take Viagra?
Viagra should be consumed as prescribed by the doctor. At the same time, don’t forget to follow guides mentioned on the prescription level. Never take Viagra in smaller or larger amounts or for a longer time than recommended. Viagra is mostly consumed whenever needed, actually 1 hour or 30 minutes before the sexual activity. One should not take more than one Viagra a day.
Side effects of Viagra:
As per the clinical trial results, the usual side effects of taking Viagra are:
1. Nasal congestion
3. Photophobia or sensitivity to light
4. Impaired vision
5. Dyspepsia or indigestion
In some cases, people also experience Cynaopsia. In this symptom, everything appears with a tinted blue tinge. Besides, in some cases, Viagra also results in nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy or damage to the optic nerve.
There are also some other potential side effects of using Viagra and these include:
- Sudden hearing loss
- Priapism or a long-lasting and painful erection
- Heart attack
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Increased intraocular pressure
When should you not take Viagra?
One must not use Viagra in case the person is allergic to Sidenafil or in case the person is taking some other medications to deal with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Besides, one is not advisable to take Viagra in case the person takes some nitrate drugs for heart problems or chest pain. It is because, taking Viagra with some nitrate medicine can result in a serious and sudden decrease in blood pressure.
So, if you are not sure whether Viagra is safe for you or not, you must consult with your doctor about the medical issues when Viagra should not be consumed:
- A recent history of stroke, heart attack or congestive heart failure in the past 6 months
- Heart rhythm issues or heart disease, coronary artery disease
- Kidney or liver disease
- Low or high blood pressure
- A stomach ulcer
- Bleeding disorder like hemophilia
- Blood cell disorders like multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Physical deformity of penis such as Peyronie’s disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa, which is an inherited condition of the eyes
- In case you are not allowed to take sexual intercourse for some health reasons
- In case you are having a habit of drinking alcohol
Viagra can actually reduce the flow of blood to the optic nerve of the eyes and this leads to sudden loss of vision. This occurs in a number of people, who take Sidenafil, who have the issues like diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or some kind of pre-existing eye issues.
Although it has not proved whether Viagra harms the unborn or a newborn, still it is advisable to consult with your doctor before taking Viagra in case you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or in case you are nursing. Last but not least, Viagra should not be consumed by someone, who is less than 18 years old without medical guidance.
Overdose of Viagra:
An overdose of Viagra can actually be serious. In case you find that you had more than the standard dosage amount, then you must call a doctor immediately.
Some of the common symptoms of Viagra overdose are:
- Distorted and blurred vision
- Optic Neuropathy, which is damage to the optic nerve
- Prolonged priapism
- Papilledema, which is swelling in optic nerve
- Tachycardia or increased heart rate
- Rhabdomyolysis or breaking down of the muscles
- Although death from the Viagra overdose is rare but it is not impossible
Super P Force 160mg @ $1.38
- Product Code: Super P Force
- Availability: In Stock